Sunday, June 20, 2010

I can't let this day get by without blogging about my precious Heavenly Daddy tonight. Tonight I'm so enamored by how wonderful He is. I was sitting on the back deck looking out over my yard and seeing little flashes of light everywhere and it struck me...Who but Daddy would even THINK about creating a bug that lights up? I mean seriously...and I'm so grateful that he didn't make them dangerous or painful bugs like bees or wasps because then we'd constantly be in a state of fear all around us in the evenings. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks like this, but...He made me this way. And then there's the whole issue of "How does he make those bugs light up?" I mean it's not like electricity is connected to them or they have a built in battery. I'm just so amazed at how creative He is.
Today was such a beautiful day, physically and spiritually. To be able to stand with other believers and worship our Daddy is such an honor and a privilege. He truly takes my breath away.
So whether you have a physical Daddy here or not, remeber today that your Heavenly Daddy is so in love with you. Just enjoy Him this week for who He is.
Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment